White Sox vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 29
The Chicago White Sox (22-33) and Los Angeles Angels (28-26) both head into Monday's outing on losing streaks. The White Sox have dropped two in a row, the Angels three in a row.
The White Sox will look to Michael Kopech (3-4) versus the Angels and Griffin Canning (3-2).
White Sox vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kopech - CHW (3-4, 4.24 ERA) vs Canning - LAA (3-2, 4.95 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Angels|
|White Sox vs Angels Odds|
|White Sox vs Angels Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Kopech
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Kopech (3-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed seven innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.24, a 2.07 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.221 in 10 games this season.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third consecutive quality start.
- Kopech will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Griffin Canning
- Canning gets the start for the Angels, his eighth of the season. He is 3-2 with a 4.95 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 36 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, when the right-hander tossed seven scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.95, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings in seven games this season. Opposing hitters have a .252 batting average against him.
- Canning is trying to pick up his second quality start of the season.
- Canning will aim to go five or more innings for his third straight start. He's averaging 5.2 frames per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.