How to Watch the White Sox vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 29
Andrew Benintendi and the Chicago White Sox will square off against the Los Angeles Angels and Mike Trout at Guaranteed Rate Field on Monday at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
White Sox vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox are 21st in MLB play with 55 total home runs.
- Chicago ranks 25th in baseball, slugging .385.
- The White Sox are 21st in the majors with a .238 batting average.
- Chicago ranks 19th in runs scored with 235 (4.3 per game).
- The White Sox rank 29th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .296.
- The White Sox's 8.3 strikeouts per game rank 13th in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Chicago has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in MLB.
- Chicago's 4.84 team ERA ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox have the 24th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.409).
Angels Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Angels' 69 home runs rank ninth in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 157 extra-base hits, Los Angeles ranks eighth in MLB with a .422 slugging percentage this season.
- The Angels rank ninth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Los Angeles is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking ninth with 259 total runs this season.
- The Angels have an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- The Angels rank 16th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 whiffs per contest.
- Los Angeles has an 8.8 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Los Angeles has the 15th-ranked ERA (4.18) in the majors this season.
- The Angels rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.320 WHIP this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Michael Kopech (3-4 with a 4.24 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 57 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the Cleveland Guardians, when he threw seven scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- Kopech is seeking his third straight quality start.
- Kopech is looking for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 frames per appearance on the mound.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Angels will send Griffin Canning (3-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he allowed two hits in seven scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- In seven starts this season, he's earned a quality start in one of them.
- Canning has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||W 6-0||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||L 7-2||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
|5/26/2023||Tigers||W 12-3||Away||Lance Lynn||Joey Wentz|
|5/27/2023||Tigers||L 7-3||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/28/2023||Tigers||L 6-5||Away||Dylan Cease||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/29/2023||Angels||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Griffin Canning|
|5/30/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Tyler Anderson|
|5/31/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Jaime Barria|
|6/3/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Dylan Cease||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|6/4/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Matthew Boyd|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Angels Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/23/2023||Red Sox||W 4-0||Home||Griffin Canning||Brayan Bello|
|5/24/2023||Red Sox||W 7-3||Home||Tyler Anderson||James Paxton|
|5/26/2023||Marlins||L 6-2||Home||Reid Detmers||Jesús Luzardo|
|5/27/2023||Marlins||L 8-5||Home||-||Edward Cabrera|
|5/28/2023||Marlins||L 2-0||Home||Patrick Sandoval||Eury Pérez|
|5/29/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Griffin Canning||Michael Kopech|
|5/30/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Tyler Anderson||Lucas Giolito|
|5/31/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Jaime Barria||Lance Lynn|
|6/1/2023||Astros||-||Away||Reid Detmers||Framber Valdez|
|6/2/2023||Astros||-||Away||Shohei Ohtani||Cristian Javier|
|6/3/2023||Astros||-||Away||Patrick Sandoval||J.P. France|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.