Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 6
The Dallas Stars take the ice for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals Monday against the Vegas Golden Knights, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are ahead 3-2 in the series. The Stars are favored (-130) against the Golden Knights (+110).
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-130)||Golden Knights (+110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have won 44 of their 70 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (62.9%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Dallas has a 38-21 record (winning 64.4% of its games).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Stars' implied win probability is 56.5%.
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in 33 games this season, and won 21 (63.6%).
- Vegas has entered 22 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 14-8 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this matchup implies a 47.6% chance of victory for the Golden Knights.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- In its past 10 games, Dallas has not gone over.
- The Stars and their opponents combined for an average of goals in the past 10 games, equal to the over/under set for this matchup.
- During their past 10 games, the Stars have scored 1.1 fewer goals per game than their average on the season.
- The Stars net the seventh-most goals in the league, averaging 3.4 per game for a total of 281 this season.
- The Stars are ranked third in league play for the fewest goals against this season, having allowed 215 total goals (2.6 per game).
- With a +66 goal differential, they're ranked fourth-best in the NHL.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- The Golden Knights failed to go over the total in any of their most recent 10 games.
- The Golden Knights and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals over their last 10 games, the same as the over/under listed in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, Golden Knights' game goal totals average 8.7 goals, 0.1 goals lower per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Golden Knights' 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th.
- Their ninth-best goal differential is +42.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.