How to Watch the Guardians vs. Cardinals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 27
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul DeJong take the field in the second game of a three-game series against Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians, on Saturday at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Guardians vs. Cardinals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in baseball this season (30).
- Cleveland has the lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.338).
- The Guardians have the third-worst batting average in the majors (.224).
- Cleveland has the No. 30 offense in MLB action, scoring 3.5 runs per game (173 total runs).
- The Guardians' .296 on-base percentage is the third-worst in baseball.
- The Guardians strike out the least in MLB, averaging 7.1 per game.
- The pitching staff for Cleveland has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in the majors.
- Cleveland has a 3.86 team ERA that ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Guardians combine for the 11th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.274).
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals have hit 72 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the league.
- St. Louis ranks fifth in the majors with a .436 team slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .260 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has scored the fifth-most runs in baseball this season with 266.
- The Cardinals have an OBP of .334 this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Cardinals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 10th with an average of 8.2 strikeouts per game.
- St. Louis averages the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the majors this season.
- St. Louis has pitched to a 4.34 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Cardinals have a combined 1.445 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- Tanner Bibee makes the start for the Guardians, his sixth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 3.18 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 28 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Sunday against the New York Mets, when he threw six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Bibee is looking to continue a second-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Bibee will try to extend a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 innings per outing).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Jack Flaherty (3-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in 4 2/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in two of them.
- Flaherty has started 10 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings seven times. He averages 5.1 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Mets||L 2-1||Away||Shane Bieber||Justin Verlander|
|5/22/2023||White Sox||W 3-0||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Jimmy Lambert|
|5/23/2023||White Sox||L 4-2||Home||Logan Allen||Dylan Cease|
|5/24/2023||White Sox||L 6-0||Home||Cal Quantrill||Michael Kopech|
|5/26/2023||Cardinals||W 4-3||Home||Shane Bieber||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/27/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Jack Flaherty|
|5/28/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/29/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Logan Allen||Tyler Wells|
|5/30/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Cal Quantrill||Kyle Gibson|
|5/31/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Shane Bieber||Grayson Rodriguez|
|6/1/2023||Twins||-||Away||Tanner Bibee||Pablo Lopez|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/22/2023||Reds||L 6-5||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||W 8-5||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||L 10-3||Away||Steven Matz||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||W 2-1||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Shane Bieber|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Tanner Bibee|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/30/2023||Royals||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Zack Greinke|
|6/2/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Roansy Contreras|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.