Top Celtics vs. Heat Players to Watch - Eastern Conference Finals Game 6
When the Boston Celtics (57-25) and Miami Heat (44-38) face off at FTX Arena on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET, Jayson Tatum and Jimmy Butler will be two players to watch.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about who to look out for in this matchup on TNT.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Location: Miami, Florida
Watch Tatum, Bam Adebayo and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Celtics' Last Game
On Thursday, the Celtics knocked off the Heat 110-97, led by Derrick White with 24 points (plus one assist and three rebounds). Duncan Robinson was the high scorer for the losing squad with 18 points, and he chipped in nine assists and four boards.
Want to include one of these players in your daily fantasy lineup? Sign up with our link and get a special offer from FanDuel!
Heat's Last Game
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum posts 30.1 points and 8.8 rebounds per game -- both team highs. He is also putting up 4.6 assists, shooting 46.6% from the floor and 34.9% from downtown with 3.2 made 3-pointers per contest (sixth in NBA).
- Jaylen Brown puts up 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 49.1% from the field and 33.5% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- White is averaging 12.4 points, 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Malcolm Brogdon averages 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Marcus Smart leads the Celtics at 6.3 assists per game, while also posting 3.1 rebounds and 11.5 points.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Players to Watch
- Adebayo is putting up team highs in points (20.4 per game) and rebounds (9.2). And he is producing 3.2 assists, making 54% of his shots from the floor.
- Butler is the Heat's top assist man (5.3 per game), and he produces 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds.
- Max Strus gives the Heat 11.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Caleb Martin gets the Heat 9.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. He also averages 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Kyle Lowry is putting up 11.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game, making 40.4% of his shots from the floor and 34.5% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per game.
Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.