Braves vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
The Los Angeles Dodgers (31-19) will try to sweep the Atlanta Braves (29-19) at Truist Park on Wednesday, at 7:20 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Bryce Elder (3-0) to the mound, while Tony Gonsolin (2-1) will answer the bell for the Dodgers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Braves vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Elder - ATL (3-0, 2.06 ERA) vs Gonsolin - LAD (2-1, 1.13 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryce Elder
- The Braves' Elder (3-0) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Friday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 2.06, a 3 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.146.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in five of them.
- Elder has pitched five or more innings in nine straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tony Gonsolin
- The Dodgers are sending Gonsolin (2-1) to make his sixth start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 1.13 ERA and 19 strikeouts over 24 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty went five scoreless innings against the St. Louis Cardinals while surrendering one hit.
- During five games this season, the 29-year-old has a 1.13 ERA and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .153 to opposing batters.
- Gonsolin has one quality start this year.
- Gonsolin will try to last five or more innings for his fourth straight appearance. He's averaging 4.8 innings per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.