Braves vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Ronald Acuna Jr. will lead the way for the Atlanta Braves (29-18) on Tuesday, May 23, when they match up with Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers (30-19) at Truist Park at 7:20 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Braves as -210 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Dodgers +170 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8 runs for the game (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds to go under).
Braves vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Spencer Strider - ATL (4-1, 3.14 ERA) vs TBA - LAD
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-200||+170||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-210||+170||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Braves and Dodgers game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-210), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Braves bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.76 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 39 times this season and won 25, or 64.1%, of those games.
- The Braves have gone 8-1 (winning 88.9% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -210 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 67.7% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves went 4-3 over the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The Dodgers have been underdogs in six games this season and have come away with the win three times (50%) in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have given the Dodgers the worst odds of winning they have seen this season with a +170 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Over the past 10 games, the Dodgers have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.