Jordan Staal Player Prop Bets: Hurricanes vs. Panthers - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Jordan Staal and the Carolina Hurricanes face the Florida Panthers in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at BB&T Center, on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. Fancy a bet on Staal in the Hurricanes-Panthers game? Use our stats and information below.
Jordan Staal vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +245)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Game Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Prediction|
Staal Season Stats Insights
- Staal has averaged 16:16 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +7).
- Staal has a goal in 17 of 81 contests this year, but no multi-goal games so far.
- In 28 of 81 games this year, Staal has recorded a point, and five of those games included multiple points.
- Staal has an assist in 15 of 81 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability that Staal hits the over on his points over/under is 40.8%, based on the odds.
- There is a 29% chance of Staal having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Staal Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have given up 272 goals in total (3.3 per game), which ranks 21st in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's +16 goal differential ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.