Hurricanes vs. Panthers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 9:46 AM EDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 7:46 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers host the Carolina Hurricanes for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Monday, May 22, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers hold a 2-0 lead in the series. The Panthers are favored (-110) in this matchup with the Hurricanes (-110).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
|Panthers (-110)||Hurricanes (-110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- This season the Hurricanes have been an underdog 16 times, and won eight, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Carolina has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by -110 or more and is 9-8 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Hurricanes have a 52.4% chance to win.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Prediction|
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Hurricanes Total (Rank)|
|288 (6th)||Goals||262 (15th)|
|272 (21st)||Goals Allowed||210 (2nd)|
|63 (7th)||Power Play Goals||50 (18th)|
|70 (29th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hurricanes with DraftKings.
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- The Hurricanes and their opponents hit the over just one time over Carolina's most recent 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, Hurricanes' games average 9.0 goals, 0.6 goals higher than their season-long per-game average.
- The Hurricanes have scored 262 goals this season (3.2 per game) to rank 15th in the NHL.
- The Hurricanes are one of the toughest defensive units in the NHL this season, conceding 210 goals (2.6 per game) to rank second.
- They have a +52 goal differential, which is seventh-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.