Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
Lauren Davis plays Lin Zhu to begin play in the French Open in Paris, France (in the round of 128). In the Internationaux de Strasbourg (her last tournament), she reached the semifinals before losing to Anna Blinkova. Davis' odds are +40000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
Davis will play Zhu in the round of 128 of the French Open on Tuesday, May 30 at 5:00 AM ET.
Davis has current moneyline odds of -275 to win her next match against Zhu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Davis is coming off a defeat in the semifinals at the Internationaux de Strasbourg, to No. 66-ranked Blinkova, 2-6, 2-6.
- Davis is 24-21 over the past year, with one tournament win.
- Davis is 3-6 on clay over the past year.
- Through 45 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Davis has played 21.3 games per match. She won 50.7% of them.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past year, Davis has averaged 21.4 games.
- Davis has won 34.6% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games over the past year.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Davis has won 54.2% of her games on serve, and 33% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.