Hurricanes vs. Panthers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
The Carolina Hurricanes take the ice for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the Florida Panthers at PNC Arena on Saturday, May 20, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers are ahead 1-0 in the series. Bookmakers give the Hurricanes -150 moneyline odds in this matchup with the Panthers (+130).
Before watching this matchup, here is a glimpse at which club we think will bring home the victory in Saturday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this matchup expects a final score of Hurricanes 4, Panthers 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Hurricanes (-150)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.3
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hurricanes (-1.6)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes are 52-21-9 overall and 16-10-26 in overtime games.
- In the 39 games Carolina has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 25-7-7 record (good for 57 points).
- The seven times this season the Hurricanes ended a game with just one goal, they went 2-4-1 (five points).
- Carolina has taken 16 points from the 18 games this season when it scored a pair of goals (6-8-4 record).
- The Hurricanes are 52-6-5 in the 63 games when they have scored more than two goals (to register 109 points).
- In the 25 games when Carolina has scored a single power-play goal, it registered 44 points after finishing 22-3-0.
- In the 74 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Carolina is 50-19-5 (105 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents in 15 games, going 7-5-3 to record 17 points.
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Panthers AVG||Panthers Rank|
|19th||19.8%||Power Play %||22.8%||10th|
|2nd||84.4%||Penalty Kill %||76%||23rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.