Braves vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
The Atlanta Braves (28-16) and the Seattle Mariners (21-23) will match up on Saturday, May 20 at Truist Park, with Jesse Chavez getting the ball for the Braves and Logan Gilbert toeing the rubber for the Mariners. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:15 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Braves as -130 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Mariners +110 moneyline odds. The over/under is 9 runs for this game.
Braves vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Chavez - ATL (0-0, 2.50 ERA) vs Gilbert - SEA (1-2, 3.91 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Braves versus Mariners game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Braves (-130) in this matchup, means that you think the Braves will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.69 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Braves vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 36 times and won 24, or 66.7%, of those games.
- The Braves have gone 23-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter (76.7% winning percentage).
- Atlanta has a 56.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and went 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Mariners have been victorious in five, or 35.7%, of the 14 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Mariners have come away with a win two times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mariners have been underdogs twice and lost both contests.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+155)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+175)|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+145)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+275)||0.5 (+135)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+150)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.