Brady Skjei Player Prop Bets: Hurricanes vs. Panthers - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
Brady Skjei will be in action Saturday when his Carolina Hurricanes meet the Florida Panthers in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at PNC Arena. There are prop bets for Skjei available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Brady Skjei vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +165)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +255)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Game Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Prediction|
Skjei Season Stats Insights
- In 81 games this season, Skjei has a plus-minus of +7, while averaging 21:48 on the ice per game.
- Skjei has a goal in 18 of 81 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Skjei has a point in 32 games this year (out of 81), including multiple points six times.
- Skjei has an assist in 20 of 81 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- The implied probability is 37.7% that Skjei goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Skjei going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 28.2%.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Skjei Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers are 21st in goals allowed, conceding 272 total goals (3.3 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 16th-ranked goal differential (+16).
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.