1 cup vanilla or white chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1 package of frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 package (12 ounces) unsweetened raspberries, thawed
1 cup confectioners' sugar
Fresh raspberries, additional chocolate and vanilla chips
Directions1) Preheat oven to 425*
2) In a bowl, combine the chips and the pecans.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut in half lengthwise and widthwise making eight 6-inch squares.
4) Spoon the chip mixture in the center of each square. Pull the corners together above the filling and pinch together below the tips of the corners, forming a pouch. Fold the corner tips down.
5) Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
6) Bake at 425 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Remove to a wire rack to cool.
8) In a food processor or blender, puree raspberries and confectioners' sugar. Strain and discard seeds.
9) Spoon raspberry sauce onto dessert plates; top with pastry pouches.
If desired, garnish with raspberries and chips.