1 box of chocolate cake mix
1 can of frosting
2 bags of candy melts
Directions1) Bake the chocolate cake, following the directions on the box.
2) Once cooled, crumble the cake into a bowl.
3) Add 1/4 cup of frosting to start. Mixture should not be too wet. You should be able to form cake balls easily with hands. Add more frosting if the mixture isn't coming together.
4) Put cake balls into freezer until they are firm.
5) Melt candy melts in a bowl in the microwave.
6) Put a lollipop stick into each cake ball. Gently roll it in the bowl of melted chocolate. Gently shake off excess melted chocolate.
7) Quickly sprinkle on the sprinkles! (Chocolate hardens quick.)