- Spread 4 cups of sliced apples in a rectanglar baking dish.
- Sprinkle a bit of water over the apples.
- In seperate bowl, combine 1 cup of sugar; 3/4 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon (more or less according to taste), & 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Blend in 1/3 cup soft butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
To fully appreciate this recipe I recommend getting it on your plate while it is still hot, with a cold scoop of vanilla ice cream alongside. Enjoy!