RALEIGH, N.C. (WITN) - Some tense moments at our sister station Friday night in Raleigh after a fire broke out in their building.
Workers at WRAL-TV were evacuated after a fire broke out on the second floor just after 8 p.m.
WRAL says a worker from the engineering department suffered smoke inhalation while trying to extinguish the flames.
He was taken to the hospital, but his condition was not believed to be life-threatening.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control quickly once they arrived.
The station was not on the air when the fire occurred.
Employees were allowed back in before 10 p.m.