Craven County deputies arrest nearly dozen people
Nearly a dozen people are facing charges this morning as one sheriff's office works to crack down on crime.
The Craven County Sheriff's Office arrested and charged the following people with a variety of offenses:
- Crystal Kay Rackley, 39, of Havelock, was served indictments for four felony counts aid & abet statutory rape of child, six counts felony aid & abet statutory sex offense with child, five felony counts aid & abet indecent liberties with child, and three counts felony child abuse by sexual acts, and felony first degree sexual exploit of minor.
- Adam Corey Day, 35, of Ernul, is charged with felony common law robbery and assault on a female.
- Troy Dunning of New Bern, is charged with felony breaking & entering, felony larceny after breaking & entering, felony breaking & entering motor vehicle, two felony counts conspiracy, and larceny.
- Jaylen Franks, 19, of New Bern, is charged with felony fleeing to elude arrest and carrying a concealed weapon.
- Todd Fulcher, 55, of New Bern, is charged with felony exploitation of elder.
- Taveon Hardesty Jr, 26, of Havelock, is charged with felony failure to report address – sex offender and sex offender residing 1,000 feet of child care center.
- Richard Hopper Jr, 33, of New Bern, is charged with felony possession weapon by prisoner.
- Kerry Brown Jr, 23, of New Bern, is charged with two counts assault on government official and resisting a public officer.
- Jamie Beasock, 36, of Ernul, is charged with simple assault.
- Tamika Hill, 50, of New Bern, is charged with simple assault.
- Nicholas Landis, 32, of Ernul, is charged with child abuse.