- D.H. Conley High School Senior Madison Maloney has been named a finalist for the Wendy’s High School Heisman Award. The annual award honors students who excel in class, in sports, and in the community.
- Havelock-native and former WITN Pepsi Player of the Week Pharoh Cooper hauled in a school record 233 receiving yards Saturday night in South Carolina's 45-42 overtime loss to Tennessee.
- Junior outside hitter Maggie Hallow was named the Most Valuable Player as she helped Rose to a four-set victory over Charlotte Providence on Saturday afternoon in the North Carolina High School Athletic Association state 4-A volleyball championship at Reynolds Coliseum on the N.C. State campus.
- Todd Gurley ran for a career-high 208 yards and two touchdowns, including a 51-yarder in the fourth quarter, as No. 12 Georgia bounced back from an early 10-0 deficit and held off gritty Tennessee 35-32 on Saturday.
- Todd Gurley ran for 198 yards and three touchdowns, returned a kickoff 100 yards for another score, and No. 12 Georgia gained some early style points in the national race with a 45-21 victory over No. 16 Clemson on Saturday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777