- The North Carolina High School Athletic Association state individual wrestling championships will take place this weekend in Greensboro and North Pitt's Angel Najar hopes to bring a title to Pitt County.
- Rayekwon Satterwaite helped the Washington Pam Pack to the Class 2AA State Championship game by playing a big role both offensively and defensively for the Pack. Now he's WITN's newest Pepsi Player Of The Week.
- D.H. Conley High School Senior Madison Maloney has been named a finalist for the Wendy’s High School Heisman Award. The annual award honors students who excel in class, in sports, and in the community.
- Havelock-native and former WITN Pepsi Player of the Week Pharoh Cooper hauled in a school record 233 receiving yards Saturday night in South Carolina's 45-42 overtime loss to Tennessee.
- Junior outside hitter Maggie Hallow was named the Most Valuable Player as she helped Rose to a four-set victory over Charlotte Providence on Saturday afternoon in the North Carolina High School Athletic Association state 4-A volleyball championship at Reynolds Coliseum on the N.C. State campus.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777