- Todd Gurley ran for a career-high 208 yards and two touchdowns, including a 51-yarder in the fourth quarter, as No. 12 Georgia bounced back from an early 10-0 deficit and held off gritty Tennessee 35-32 on Saturday.
- Todd Gurley ran for 198 yards and three touchdowns, returned a kickoff 100 yards for another score, and No. 12 Georgia gained some early style points in the national race with a 45-21 victory over No. 16 Clemson on Saturday night.
- At 10 years old Ayden's Matthew Richardson shot an 81 to win the Coastal Plains Jr. Amateur Golf Tournament in Greenville recently and now is being honored as WITN's Pepsi Player Of The Week.
- Chilton Price has a rare genetic disease called Shwachman Diamond Syndrome. It attacks the pancreas, bone marrow and skeleton, but Chilton isn't letting that get in the way of his golf game.
- Goldsboro native Clark Rose has been a fighter his entire life. He battled testicular cancer when he was just 18 months old and his father Clarence Rose was by his side every step of the way.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777