- B.J. Tyson matched his career best, scoring 26 points and Prince Williams made all four free throws in the final 1:26 as East Carolina held off a Memphis rally 84-83 on Sunday, its first road win of the season and first-ever at Memphis.
- The East Carolina women’s basketball team placed four scorers in double-digits, but dropped a 78-73 road contest at Tulane in American Athletic Conference action Saturday afternoon inside Devlin Fieldhouse.
- I’Tiana Taylor recorded her league-leading 11th double-double of the season with 24 points and matched a career-high 19 rebounds as the East Carolina women’s basketball team defeated Cincinnati, 63-60.
- I’Tiana Taylor compiled her 10th double-double of the season, but the East Carolina women’s basketball team suffered a 75-54 American Athletic Conference loss at No. 19/16 USF on Sunday afternoon at the Sun Dome.
- A.J. Davis, Daiquan Walker and Adonys Henriquez all scored 13 points and the University of Central Florida rode a big first half to a comfortable, 89-69 win over East Carolina Saturday.
- Jada Payne and I’Tiana Taylor recorded respective double-doubles in East Carolina’s 76-70 victory over Houston in American Athletic Conference action on Thursday night at Williams Arena in Minges Coliseum.
- East Carolina’s non-conference home baseball game against NC State (April 19) will be nationally televised on the CBS Sports Network according to a release from the American Athletic Conference office Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777