- The East Carolina University Department of Athletics has announced the names of five new members who will be enshrined into the ECU Athletics Hall of Fame at an induction ceremony on Friday, Sept. 25 inside Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum.
- The “Community Corner” will save fans, on average, over 80 percent off their single-game ticket purchase while hopefully strengthening the size, interest and passion of Pirate Nation on game days.
- East Carolina sophomore offensive lineman Larry Williams has been dismissed from the Pirate football program following team rule violations according to an announcement from head football coach Ruffin McNeill on Tuesday.
- East Carolina junior inside receiver Isaiah Jones has been named to the 2015 Biletnikoff Award Watch List according to an announcement by the Tallahassee Quarterback Club (TQC) Foundation Wednesday.
- East Carolina senior inside linebacker Zeek Bigger is one of 80 players named to the Chuck Bednarik Award Watch List, according to an announcement by the Maxwell Football Club Tuesday.
- East Carolina junior inside receiver Isaiah Jones is one of 44 players named to the 2015 Paul Hornung Award Watch List, according to an announcement by the Louisville Sports Commission announced Monday.
- Sarah Christian, East Carolina softball’s former right-handed pitcher, who graduated from ECU last month was one of 480 female student-athletes across all divisions nominated for the 2015 NCAA Woman of the Year award.
- The kickoff time for East Carolina's game against Florida, scheduled for Sept. 12 in Gainesville, has been set for 7:00 p.m. to accommodate a live ESPN2 national television broadcast
- East Carolina senior Reid Love was selected in the 10th round by the Baltimore Orioles Tuesday night during the second day of the 2015 Major League Baseball First-Year Player Draft.
- Just two weeks after being selected to the American Athletic Conference All-Tournament Team, right-handed pitcher Joe Ingle was named National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association (NCBWA) First-Team Freshman All-America the organization announced Monday afternoon.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777