- Matt Margaritonda tossed his first career complete game recording a career-high 11 strikeouts in Marshall’s Conference USA series clinching win over East Carolina, 5-2, Sunday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Junior Sarah Christian pitched a complete game and won her eighth consecutive start, while redshirt junior Abby Wynne had a career-high four RBI to boost the East Carolina to a 7-1 victory over UAB in Conference USA action Sunday afternoon at the ECU Softball Stadium.
- In a pair of tightly-contested games, the East Carolina softball team split its first Conference USA doubleheader of the season with UAB on Saturday afternoon at the ECU Softball Stadium.
- Zach Houchins’ RBI single in the top of the 10th scored Kirk Morgan lifting East Carolina (7-5) to a 4-3 extra inning win over UNC Greensboro (5-6) Wednesday afternoon at UNCG Baseball Stadium.
- Redshirt junior post Ondrea Shaw set a new East Carolina single-season record with a total of 98 blocks after posting six in the Pirates’ 87-78 loss at Old Dominion on Wednesday night.
- East Carolina officials have announced that the Conference USA series opener between East Carolina and Marshall scheduled for this weekend at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium has been altered due to potential forecast of inclement weather in the area.
- East Carolina junior Jeff Hoffman picked up a pair of honors Monday afternoon as he was named one of five Louisville Slugger National Players-of-the-Week by Collegiate Baseball and Conference USA Co-Pitcher-of-the-Week.
- Sarah Christian pitched a complete-game, one-hit shutout and struck out a career-high 10 Tennessee Tech batters to complete the series sweep and pace East Carolina to a 4-0 victory Sunday afternoon at the ECU Softball Stadium.
- Ian Townsend posted three hits, while Ryan Williams picked notched his fourth win and Drew Reynolds set the all-time saves record in route to East Carolina’s 3-2 win over Ohio State Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium Sunday afternoon.
- The UTEP men and East Carolina women turned in balanced performances on Saturday to capture their respective championships while UAB's Elinor Kirk turned in two record-setting performances on the final day of the 2014 Conference USA Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Brett Mabry notched his first win of the season and Drew Reynolds recorded his 26th career save helping East Carolina (5-5) to a 4-2 win over Pittsburgh (4-4) in Game Four of the Keith LeClair Classic Saturday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- East Carolina’s Jeff Hoffman and Ryan Williams combined for 18 strikeouts and Garrett Brooks scored the game-winning run in the 10th inning, lifting the Pirates to a 2-1 extra inning win over Western Kentucky in game two of the 11th Annual Keith LeClair Classic.