- Shane Carden threw for 438 yards and four touchdowns to help East Carolina beat North Carolina 70-41 on Saturday, turning in another dominating performance against its instate rival.
- East Carolina freshman B.J. Tyson was named American Athletic Conference Rookie-of-the-Week on Monday. He earned his second rookie-of-the-week honor this season for his performance in Saturday's game against James Madison.
- Senior post player Ondrea Shaw blocked a career-high 10 shots and redshirt junior guard Jada Payne tied her season high with 24 points as the East Carolina women’s basketball team defeated Loyola (Md.), 82-33.
- Breshad Perriman hauled in a 51-yard touchdown pass on a Hail Mary from Justin Holman on the final play of the game, lifting Central Florida over East Carolina 32-30 on Thursday night to claim a share of the American Athletic Conference title.
- Junior forward I’Tiana Taylor scored 13 points and grabbed a season-high 17 rebounds to lead the East Carolina women’s basketball team to a 61-43 victory over Wisconsin at the Junkanoo Jam on Friday evening.
- The East Carolina women’s basketball team suffered its first loss of the season, a 69-58 setback to 22nd-ranked Syracuse in the first round of the 2014 Junkanoo Jam on Thursday afternoon.
- Garrett Nevels scored 19 points and Aaron Valdes 15, and both grabbed nine rebounds, as Hawaii held off East Carolina 75-73 on Wednesday to win the fifth-place game at the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Redshirt junior Jada Payne recorded a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds to guide the East Carolina women’s basketball team to a 71-42 victory over Bethune-Cookman and complete a sweep of its three-game home stand on Sunday afternoon in Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum.
- Making her first-career start, junior guard Jasmine Phillips scored 16 of her career-high 20 points in the first half to lift the East Carolina women’s basketball team to an 89-60 victory over Delaware.
- Terry Wisnant scored a game high 16 points; Michel-Ofik Nzege had 12 points and game leading 13 boards, and East Carolina beat Virginia University of Lynchburg 92-51 on Thursday night.
- Jada Payne recorded her ninth career double-double with 24 points and 13 rebounds, while junior I’Tiana Taylor added 13 points and nine rebounds off the bench to lift the East Carolina to a 68-55 win over College of Charleston.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777