- Shane Carden threw for 438 yards and four touchdowns to help East Carolina beat North Carolina 70-41 on Saturday, turning in another dominating performance against its instate rival.
- Making her first-career start, junior guard Jasmine Phillips scored 16 of her career-high 20 points in the first half to lift the East Carolina women’s basketball team to an 89-60 victory over Delaware.
- Terry Wisnant scored a game high 16 points; Michel-Ofik Nzege had 12 points and game leading 13 boards, and East Carolina beat Virginia University of Lynchburg 92-51 on Thursday night.
- Jada Payne recorded her ninth career double-double with 24 points and 13 rebounds, while junior I’Tiana Taylor added 13 points and nine rebounds off the bench to lift the East Carolina to a 68-55 win over College of Charleston.
- Redshirt junior Jada Payne scored 15 of her game-high 19 points in the first half and senior post player Ondrea Shaw matched her career-high with seven blocks as the East Carolina women’s basketball team picked up a 66-38 road win over Rhode Island on the final day of the URI Invitational at the Thomas M. Ryan Center.
- Gunner Kiel threw four touchdown passes, and freshman Andrew Gantz kicked a career-best 47-yard field goal with 15 seconds left on Thursday night, rallying Cincinnati to a 54-46 victory over East Carolina.
- Thirty-four home games at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium, including the 12th-Annual Keith LeClair Classic, highlight the 2015 East Carolina baseball schedule announced Wednesday morning by first-year head coach Cliff Godwin.
- For the third this season, East Carolina senior Shane Carden has been named the American Athletic Conference Offensive Player-of-the-Week according to a release for the conference office Monday.
- East Carolina junior Josh Hawkins has been named one of 15 semifinalists for the 2014 Jim Thorpe Award, given to the top defensive back in college football, the Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced Monday morning.
- East Carolina’s Nicoline Engstroem Skaug fired rounds of 75 and 72 on day one of the 2014 Lady Pirate Intercollegiate and currently sits in a tie for fifth place with 18 holes remaining. The two-day, 54-hole event is being held at the Greenville Country Club.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777