- Shane Carden threw for 438 yards and four touchdowns to help East Carolina beat North Carolina 70-41 on Saturday, turning in another dominating performance against its instate rival.
- For the third this season, East Carolina senior Shane Carden has been named the American Athletic Conference Offensive Player-of-the-Week according to a release for the conference office Monday.
- East Carolina junior Josh Hawkins has been named one of 15 semifinalists for the 2014 Jim Thorpe Award, given to the top defensive back in college football, the Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced Monday morning.
- East Carolina’s Nicoline Engstroem Skaug fired rounds of 75 and 72 on day one of the 2014 Lady Pirate Intercollegiate and currently sits in a tie for fifth place with 18 holes remaining. The two-day, 54-hole event is being held at the Greenville Country Club.
- East Carolina senior Shane Carden picked up his second American Athletic Conference Player-of-the-Week honor, while also being selected as one of eight quarterbacks for the Manning Stars-of-the-Week for the third time this season.
- The kickoff time for East Carolina's inaugural American Athletic Conference contest against SMU, scheduled for Oct. 4 at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium, has been set for 12 noon (ET) to accommodate a live ESPNU national television broadcast according to an announcement from network and league officials Saturday.
- East Carolina senior Shane Carden has been named the American Athletic Conference Player-of-the-Week, while also being selected as one of eight quarterbacks for the Manning Stars-of-the-Week.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777