- Kurt Benkert engineered three scoring drives in five possessions and completed 8-of-13 passes for 87 yards, while the running back trio of Devin Anderson (two yards), Shawn Furlow (12) and Chris Hairston (57) each tallied rushing touchdowns during East Carolina’s final scrimmage of preseason camp Saturday morning at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
- East Carolina finalized preparations for its second and final scrimmage of preseason camp with a two-hour morning workout in shells Friday morning at Hight Field inside the Cliff Moore Practice Complex.
- East Carolina turned in its 14th practice of fall camp with a near three-hour team-oriented workout in shells Monday morning at Hight Field inside the Cliff Moore Practice Complex.
- A physical defensive unit tallied 13 tackles for lost yardage (seven via sacks) and recorded three interceptions, while 73-yard and 15-yard scoring plays spearheaded the offensive performance during East Carolina’s first intra-squad scrimmage of preseason camp Saturday morning at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
- Following its first two-a-day on Tuesday and a team walk-through on Wednesday, East Carolina returned to Hight Field inside the Cliff Moore Practice Complex for a three-hour single morning session in full pads Thursday.
- Prior to holding its annual media activities Saturday afternoon, East Carolina returned to Hight Field inside the Cliff Moore Practice Complex and completed its third session of preseason camp donning shoulder pads for the first time.
- Sixth-year East Carolina Head Football Coach Ruffin McNeill opened the 2015 campaign Thursday with a mid-morning walk-through before guiding the Pirates through their first official workout of the season on Hight Field inside the Cliff Moore Practice Complex.
- East Carolina Head Football Coach Ruffin McNeill’s sixth season is officially underway as he welcomed members of his 105-man preseason roster to campus Wednesday afternoon to kick off the 2015 campaign.
- The East Carolina University Department of Athletics has announced the names of five new members who will be enshrined into the ECU Athletics Hall of Fame at an induction ceremony on Friday, Sept. 25 inside Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum.
- The “Community Corner” will save fans, on average, over 80 percent off their single-game ticket purchase while hopefully strengthening the size, interest and passion of Pirate Nation on game days.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777