- Kirk Morgan’s RBI single in the bottom of the ninth scored Eric Tyler giving East Carolina a 6-5 walk-off win over instate foe NC State Tuesday night at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair in front of a season-high 3,821 fans.
- Four Pirates recorded multiple hits, while the pitching staff tossed their fourth shutout of the season lifting East Carolina (21-15, 4-5) to a 6-0 series finale win over USF (24-12-1, 7-2) Sunday afternoon at USF Baseball Stadium.
- Five passing plays of 20 yards or more and four touchdowns headlined the offensive production, while two turnovers, backfield penetration and a consistent dose of third down stops highlighted the defensive effort during East Carolina's second intra-squad scrimmage of the spring Saturday morning at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
- Kirk Morgan collected a pair of hits and drove in two runs, but a two-run eighth inning by Tulane secured an 8-6 win over East Carolina in the American Athletic Conference series finale Saturday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Bryce Harman hit a pair of solo home runs while Jimmy Boyd struck out a career nine batters helping East Carolina to an 11-4 win over Tulane Friday night at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Reid Love tossed a four-hit complete game shutout and Kirk Morgan laced a two-out two RBI single in the fourth lifting East Carolina to a 3-0 win over Tulane in American Athletic Conference play Thursday night at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Darien Stubbs’ inside the park home run capped a four-run seventh inning lifting Memphis to a 4-2 series win over East Carolina Sunday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Seven different Pirates recorded hits, but Memphis got the big one when it counted off the bat of Jake Overbey in the ninth inning lifting them to a 3-2 win over East Carolina in game two of a doubleheader in American Athletic Conference action Saturday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- The East Carolina women’s basketball team’s 2014-15 campaign came to a close in a 69-65 loss to North Carolina State in the second round of the 2015 Women’s National Invitation Tournament Sunday evening in front of a crowd of 2,160 at Williams Arena in Minges Coliseum.
- Kirk Morgan and Eric Tyler each drove in a pair of runs during East Carolina’s six-run eighth inning propelling the Pirates to a 9-3 win over Virginia Commonwealth Saturday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- East Carolina recorded a season-high 22 hits which included three home runs, two of them in grand style, en route to a 20-4 win completing the non-conference series sweep Sunday afternoon at Walter C. Latham Park.
- B.J. Tyson had 19 points, Marshall Guilmette scored 18 and No. 8 seed East Carolina outlasted ninth-seeded Central Florida for an 81-80 overtime win in the American Athletic Conference tournament's opening game on Thursday.
- Travis Watkins continued to swing a hot bat belting his second homer of the season, a grand slam, propelling East Carolina to an 8-1 win over UNC Greensboro Wednesday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Travis Watkins continued to swing a hot stick going 3-for-4 with the game-winning RBI, while Reid Love picked up the win in East Carolina’s 3-2 non-conference series sweep of Monmouth Sunday afternoon at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.
- Caleb White scored 14, Antonio Robinson had 13 points and eight assists, and Terry Whisnant's 3-pointer with 1:06 left gave East Carolina the lead for good in a 71-66 win over Central Florida on Saturday.
- The East Carolina women’s basketball team lost for the first time in the month of February and in its final road game of the regular season, 79-69, at Temple in American Athletic Conference action at McGonigle Hall Saturday afternoon.
- East Carolina officials have announced that the Pirate baseball team will play host to Albany this weekend in a three-game series at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium starting Friday, Feb. 27 at 4 p.m.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777