- Junior forward I’Tiana Taylor recorded her second double-double in a row with 20 points and 18 rebounds, but the East Carolina women’s basketball team was unable to hold off a second-half flurry and suffered a 74-63 American Athletic Conference loss to Tulsa on Saturday afternoon at Williams Arena in Minges Coliseum.
- Jada Payne recorded her seventh 20-point performance of the season, as the East Carolina women’s basketball team used picked up its third straight win, 60-39, over Memphis in American Athletic Conference action Sunday afternoon at Williams Arena in Minges Coliseum.
- University of Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops announced Monday that Lincoln Riley will join the Sooners as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. Riley will come to Oklahoma from East Carolina where he held the same position with the Pirates for the past five seasons.
- Jada Payne scored a season-high 26 points and Jasmine Phillips recorded her first-career double-double, as the East Carolina women’s basketball team collected its first American Athletic Conference victory, 87-46, over Houston at Hofheinz Pavilion Saturday afternoon.
- Junior forward I’Tiana Taylor recorded her fourth double-double of the year and second in as many games with a career-high 23 points and 19 rebounds, but the East Carolina women’s basketball team fell, 76-63, to Tulane in American Athletic Conference action at Williams Arena in Minges Coliseum on Wednesday night.
- The East Carolina women’s basketball team led by four in overtime, but Memphis closed the game with a 7-0 run as the Pirates fell, 60-57, in American Athletic Conference play at the Elma Roane Fieldhouse on Sunday afternoon.
- USF used a 19-8 run over the final 8:18 of the second half to hand East Carolina a 58-50 loss Saturday night at the Sun Dome in the Pirates' first American Athletic Conference road contest.
- Jada Payne, I’Tiana Taylor, Jasmine Phillips and Abria Trice each scored in double figures as the East Carolina women’s basketball team outscored Norfolk State, 36-15, in the second half, en route to a 65-36 win in its final non-conference game of the season Saturday night in Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum.
- East Carolina freshman B.J. Tyson was named American Athletic Conference Rookie-of-the-Week on Monday. He earned his second rookie-of-the-week honor this season for his performance in Saturday's game against James Madison.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777