Simple Pumpkin Muffins...They're Healthy Too
- One box of spice cake mix
- 15-oz. can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg (+/- depending on your taste)
- Mix together. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- For a nice variation, you can add walnuts or pecans to the
- A couple of garnishing ideas include:
- Take cool-whip, add a dash cinnamon, and teaspoon of
vanilla. Cut open the muffins and fill with the mixture.
- Take a can of Cream Cheese icing. Place into a microwavable
container and microwave until the icing becomes thin and
runny. Drizzle over the muffins for a professional look.