Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
I’ve been enjoying this holiday treat my whole life, thanks to my mom! Now my kids love these peanut butter and chocolate creations. Hope you do too!
Peanut butter balls: 1 and 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
2 sticks margarine
1/2 cup coconut
1 lb. powdered sugar
1 and 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
Chocolate covering: 1/2 cake parafin wax
6 oz. milk chocolate chips
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Peanut butter balls:
- Mix all ingredients for peanut butter balls.(except for chocolate covering, we'll get to that in a minute)
- Form mixture into small balls.
For chocolate covering:
- Melt the ingredients in double boiler.
- Dip peanut butter balls to cover.
- Remove and let chocolate harden.
Makes 7 dozen. Enjoy!