Eldean’s Easy Apple Pie
6 to 8 tart apples, pared, cored and thinly sliced
3/4 to 1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon
dash of nutmeg & salt
2 tablespoons margarine
2 ready made pie shells
- Combine sugar, flour and spices.
- Add just a little water to the empty pie shell. Then, line the 9 inch pie shell with apples.
- Sprinkle with dry mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Put top crust on bottom crust. (The pie shell that you place on top should be easy to get out of the tin pan so then you just lay it on top.)
- Slit top pie shell for steam to come out.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.