1 package cream cheese, 8 oz., softened
1 diced tomato
1 tablespoon chopped pimento pepper
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 large green pepper
1 large red pepper
- Wash and remove the tops and seeds of the peppers.
- Mix together the cream cheese, tomato, pimento, garlic, chives, parsley and basil.
- Fill each pepper with an equal amount of the mixture.
- Slice each pepper into four pieces.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 8 servings.