Super Bowl Cheese Dip
I break out this recipe every year for the Super Bowl. You may want to double the recipe though my friends usually fight to see who can scrape the last bits from the crock pot.
- 1 Large Box of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 lb of Hamburger
- 1 lb of Sausage
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes OR 2 cans if you really like tomatoes (mild, medium, or hot - you choose!)
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- Brown hamburger and sausage (drain).
- Combine all Ingredients into Dutch oven.
- Cook on medium (no higher) stirring frequently until cheese is completely melted.
- Eat with your favorite tortilla chip.
For parties, spoon dip into crock pot on low to keep warm.