Jim Martin's Marvelous Dip
When you get last-minute guests at the holiday, this recipe can save your skin! You can whip it up quick, and it tastes great!
- 1 8-oz. package of cream cheese
- 7 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
- Put cream cheese on microwaveable serving plate.
- Mix mustard and bacon, then spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- For 45 seconds to a minute (or until cheese is melted), microwave on high.
- Serve warm with crackers or vegetables.