- 4 (10 Ct.) biscuits
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 Tbl. Cinnamon
- 1 3/4 c. melted butter
- Nuts or Raisins (Optional)
- Boil 3/4 c. sugar and 3/4 c. of butter. Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon in large baggie.
- Separate biscuits and cut them into quarters. Roll each quarter into a ball. Drop dough balls into sugar/cinnamon baggie and shake to completely coat dough balls.
- Alternately layer dough balls and melted butter/sugar in Bundt pan or Tube pan.
- Top with remaining butter/sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
When done, cake may be cut, but it’s more fun to pull it apart in pieces!!!