- Pre-Cooked Ham Chunks-1-1/2 Cups
- Sliced Potatoes-6 Large or 12 Small
- Onions-1/4 cup
- Miracle Whip-2 tbsp
- Shredded Cheese-1 cup
- Salt-1/4 tsp or to taste
- Paprika- a dash or two
- Parboil potatoes, onions and salt until almost cooked and then drain.
- Mix with Miracle Whip and Shredded Cheese in a baking dish.
- Top with Paprika and place in Oven on Broil approximately 5 minutes, but watch it! You’ll know it’s done when the cheese is melted.
Feel free to add what you like—other pre-cooked vegetables or spices to your taste. Just that simple and easy, and just that good!
Mr. Food, eat your heart out!