- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- salt to taste
- Blend together the water, milk and cream of broccoli soup in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stir in broccoli, cauliflower and rice.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
Recipe from WITN's Cookin' In The Morning