0 mins ago
- North Carolina NAACP President William Barber said he and a delegation from his group are headed to Missouri to join protests against the decision not to file criminal charges against a police officer in the shooting death on an unarmed teenager.
- President Barack Obama says he joins with Michael Brown's family in urging peaceful protests after a grand jury decided not to indict the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed the unarmed, black 18-year-old.
Posted: 1:14 PM
- Consumers will soon know how many calories they are eating when ordering off the menu at chain restaurants, picking up prepared foods at supermarkets and even eating a tub of popcorn at the movie theater.
Updated: 12:39 PM
- Officer Darren Wilson wrote a letter to supporters, which was released by an anonymous source after the grand jury's decision not to return an indictment in the shooting of Michael Brown.
- As the country awaits the decision on whether or not Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson will be charged in the shooting death of Michael Brown, Greenville's Police Chief is speaking out about possible reaction.
Updated: 1:18 PM
- Attorney Benjamin Crump said at a news conference Tuesday that attorneys objected to St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch's decision to call a grand jury and not appoint a special prosecutor.
- A coalition of North Carolina news organizations is suing the state's flagship public university to force it to disclose the nine campus employees fired or disciplined for their roles in a scheme allowing fake classes and generous grades.
- A 12-year-old boy was fatally shot by police in Cleveland after brandishing what turned out to be a replica gun, triggering an investigation into his death and a legislator's call for such weapons to be brightly colored or bear special markings.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777