Updated: 2:51 PM
- University of North Carolina chancellor Carol Folt says the school has fired or begun disciplinary procedures against nine employees after an investigation of an academic fraud scandal dating back nearly two decades.
Updated: 12:47 PM
- Federal health officials are significantly expanding the breadth of vigilance for Ebola, saying that all travelers who come into the U.S. from Ebola-stricken West African nations will now be monitored for symptoms of illness for 21 days.
Updated: 4:55 PM
- A lawyer for one of four former Blackwater security guards convicted today in the shootings of more than 30 Iraqis calls the verdict "incomprehensible" and says he expects to appeal.
Updated: 9:39 PM
- A masked gunman killed a soldier standing guard at Canada's war memorial Wednesday, then stormed Parliament in an attack that was stopped cold when he was shot to death by the ceremonial sergeant-at-arms. Canada's prime minister called it the country's second terrorist attack in three days.
Updated: 3:16 AM
- Toys R Us is pulling its collectible dolls based on the characters of AMC's hit series "Breaking Bad" after taking heat from a Florida mom who launched a petition campaign last week.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777