- IHOP is offering a free short stack of pancakes to patrons today and asking for a donation to Children's Miracle Network in return. WITN is proud to host the annual telethon to raise money for the James and Connie Maynard Children's Hospital at Vidant Medical Center.
- If you heard the FBI or some out-of-state police detective wanted to talk to you about a complaint, you would likely want to clear things up right? That is just what some scammers are hoping for as they dial numbers. Before they dial yours, read more about today's scam alert.
- A massive data breach at Anthem, a health insurance company, is affecting hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians. The company is offering free identity theft repair and credit monitoring services.
- Many of us are addicted to our smart phones now. So imagine your screen locking up, saying you violated some federal law. You would probably take it seriously- and that is just what scammers want!
- Scammers are targeting college students looking to make a quick buck with a point-and-click charade which could put the student's bank account in jeopardy and even lead to criminal charges.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777