- Scammers are targeting college students looking to make a quick buck with a point-and-click charade which could put the student's bank account in jeopardy and even lead to criminal charges.
- North Carolina homeowners are being told to pay higher insurance premiums or risk losing their coverage under a regulation that allows companies to pay more than the state has approved.
- The White House is calling for stronger cybersecurity protections for consumers. But a little-known side to the government's own health insurance website has prompted renewed privacy concerns.
- The Affordable Care Act required nearly all Americans to have some form of health insurance in 2014 or pay a tax penalty. Millions of Americans could avoid that penalty, but many won't bother.
- We talk about how to keep yourself and your family healthy, but what about your smart phone? That is a New Year's resolution the Better Business Bureau wants you to take seriously so you avoid being the victim of a crook.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777