- A bow that shoots illuminated arrows its manufacturer says can fly up to 145 feet, and the "Catapencil" - a pencil with a miniature slingshot-style launcher at its eraser end - are among an annual list of unsafe toys released Wednesday.
- Last year's disastrous rollout of the healthcare.com website took months to correct. Eventually seven million people signed up. This time, the Obama Administration promises health coverage - without all the drama.
- While more and more people are relying on plastic rather than cash to buy things now, in store or online, some opt for a pre-paid card. But beware- scammers are out to get their hands on the money you load on those cards.
- The head of the NC NAACP continues to push Gov. Pat McCrory and the legislature to cover hundreds of thousands of people with Medicaid through President Obama's signature health care law.
- The North Carolina House chamber is getting a face lift that will cover some signature elements found in the 50-year-old Legislative Building in favor of something more conventional.
- In honor of Veterans Day and to give our hometown heroes a special thank you, several area businesses are offering free food and services for those who have faithfully served their country.
- Dominion Resources is telling property owners in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina that it'll sue if they don't allow surveying on their land for a proposed $5 billion natural gas pipeline.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777