- The maker of Sara Lee, Nature's Harvest and other brands is recalling about 48,000 packages of bread sold in 11 states because they may contain fragments of glass from a broken light bulb at a company factory.
- An annual business expo this Saturday brings the opportunity to mingle with local businesses, check out a variety of products, and get to know more about what's available in the community.
- North Carolina's largest health insurer says higher-than-anticipated costs after two years of selling federally subsidized coverage has forced it to seek premium increases even greater than it thought two months ago.
- Now that the Senate has derailed Republican legislation halting federal dollars for Planned Parenthood, one thing seems clear: many on both sides think they can ring up gains from the battle.
- The North Carolina Education Lottery has surpassed records in sales and profits kicked back to the state, bringing in $522 million for education expenses in the most recent budget year.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777