- A massive data breach at Anthem, a health insurance company, is affecting hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians. The company is offering free identity theft repair and credit monitoring services.
- Many of us are addicted to our smart phones now. So imagine your screen locking up, saying you violated some federal law. You would probably take it seriously- and that is just what scammers want!
- Scammers are targeting college students looking to make a quick buck with a point-and-click charade which could put the student's bank account in jeopardy and even lead to criminal charges.
- North Carolina homeowners are being told to pay higher insurance premiums or risk losing their coverage under a regulation that allows companies to pay more than the state has approved.
- The White House is calling for stronger cybersecurity protections for consumers. But a little-known side to the government's own health insurance website has prompted renewed privacy concerns.
- The Affordable Care Act required nearly all Americans to have some form of health insurance in 2014 or pay a tax penalty. Millions of Americans could avoid that penalty, but many won't bother.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777