- The stores were busy Tuesday with last minute shoppers and that will likely be the scene again Wednesday with people looking for that perfect gift in the final shopping hours before Christmas.
- Federal health officials are recommending an end to the nation’s lifetime ban on blood donations from gay and bisexual men, a 31-year-old policy that many medical groups and gay activists say is no longer justified.
- The fate of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl now rests with a top U.S. general in North Carolina who will decide if the soldier should be charged with desertion after he left his Afghanistan post in 2009 and was captured by the Taliban.
- A federal appeals court has struck down a North Carolina law requiring abortion providers to show and describe an ultrasound of the fetus to the pregnant woman, even if the patient refuses to look or listen.
- Some water customers in Onslow County may experience periods of low pressure and outages in the distribution system due to crews making repairs to a leaking water main on Gum Branch Rd
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777