Updated: 9:29 AM
- WITN is once again a proud sponsor of the Ayden Collard Festival which kicks off Thursday evening. Rides and vendors will open at 6pm followed by live music from the 40 East Band at 8pm.
- Four North Carolina State University students are getting national media attention after announcing they are developing fingernail polish that changes colors when a date rape drug is present.
- Southern California cornerback Josh Shaw has admitted to lying to school officials about how he sprained his ankles last weekend, retracting his story about jumping off a balcony to save his drowning nephew.
- Video games have been a spectator sport since teenagers crowded around arcade machines to watch friends play "Pac-Man." And for decades, kids have gathered in living rooms to marvel at how others master games like "Street Fighter II" and "Super Mario Bros."
- Burger King says it's struck a deal to buy Tim Hortons Inc. for about $11 billion. The corporate headquarters of the new company will be in Canada, which means it will avoid the higher tax rates charged in the U.S.
- A Tampa 911 dispatcher faces disciplinary action because of his response to a mother who called for help after her 10-month-old son accidentally locked himself in her car while playing with a set of keys.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777