Taco Bell Reveals Its Secret Recipe

Taco Bell's President, Greg Creed, issued a press release to address claims he says are "absolutely false".

Creed says that plain ground beef tastes boring and the only reason they add anything to the beef is to give the meat flavor and quality. He says their tacos consist of 88% Beef and 12% Secret Recipe.

On a YouTube video he reveals their once secret recipe stating "We start with USDA-inspected quality beef (88%). Then add water to keep it juicy and moist (3%). Mix in Mexican spices and flavors, including salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, sugar, garlic powder, and cocoa powder (4%). Combine a little oats, caramelized sugar, yeast, citric acid, and other ingredients that contribute to the flavor, moisture, consistency, and quality of our seasoned beef (5%)."

• by Bill Gates Location: California on Apr 15, 2011 at 06:20 AM
    Taco Bell sucks eat at Microsoft.
  • by Bill Gates Location: California on Apr 15, 2011 at 06:20 AM
    Taco Bell sucks eat at Microsoft.
  • by Bill Gates Location: California on Apr 15, 2011 at 06:20 AM
    Taco Bell sucks eat at Microsoft.
  • by Bill Gates Location: California on Apr 15, 2011 at 06:20 AM
    Taco Bell sucks eat at Microsoft
  • by Bill Gates Location: California on Apr 15, 2011 at 06:20 AM
    Taco Bell sucks eat at Microsoft
  • by Sekrit Fourmoolah Location: Taco Bell on Mar 2, 2011 at 05:39 PM
    I can believe that there is meat involved. But when I look closely at it, there are some bits of things that sure don't look like meat. I'd like to look at these things even closer and figure it out.
  • by Les Location: Wilson on Feb 7, 2011 at 04:15 AM
    Not sure I believe it. This is in response to a earlier story that claimed that the taco meat contained only 33% meat.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 3, 2011 at 05:44 AM
    Is this story in any way related to the the Flatulence Attack story? btw..Taco Bell rules!
  • by Deborah S. Location: Tarboro, NC on Feb 3, 2011 at 05:43 AM
    I LOVE TACO BELL!!! and could eat it every day!! I don't care what they put in their hamburger.
  • by Anonymous Location: Greenville on Feb 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    LOL Bud! I still plan on eating at Taco Bell.. and I'm sure many other people will too. Because the people DON'T CARE! It tastes good and it hasn't killed anyone (that I've heard of). Another example, people who eat at restuarants with low sanitation scores! Again, because they don't care...

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114815529 - witn.com/a?a=114815529