Greenville Man Charged With Crime Against Nature With Dog

A Greenville man has been arrested and charged with a crime against nature with a dog.

Sean Kelly, age 20 of Palmetto Place, was arrested Sunday and placed in the Pitt County Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.

A court record states Kelly was arrested because there was probable cause to believe he "unlawfully, willfully and feloniously did commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature with 1 male black Lab mix."

No other details were given in the court records.

A crime against nature is a felony.

• by DIsgusted!! Location: ENC on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    I cannot believe witn has posted some of these comments!! I have commented on several articles that was never posted they were not derogatory or ugly! Look at some of these posts some of u are as sick as him!! WITN u as well as fellow ncarolinans have really dissapointed me u as well as this man make this whole state look bad! The man is a sicko wouldn't b as funny if it was ur daughter or how about her dog where u had to exsplain that! Glad witn showed this and his pic we all need to b aware of pieces of trash like him!!!
  • by DIsgusted!! Location: ENC on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM
  • by kucalover Location: Greenville on Feb 12, 2012 at 05:08 PM
    Is it sad that I set my friend up with this guy? Oops. Horrible judgement call. Glad my friend didn't sleep with him lol.
  • by Bible Location: Greenville on Feb 3, 2012 at 04:50 AM
    What gives any of us the right to judge anyone. Only one person walked this earth that was able to do so. Instead of making jokes or lewd comments, pray for him. Take a look at your own lives and realize that you are human and make mistakes too. Someday you will have to answer to God for your behavior. Choose your words and actions carefully, they may.come back to haunt you someday. God bless everyone
  • by Ken Location: Rocky Mount on Feb 2, 2012 at 06:59 PM
    He's a duke fan.
      by Anonymous on Feb 3, 2012 at 05:58 AM in reply to Ken
      oh look.. it's another trailer park Tar Hole fan, probably wearing a dirty Wal Mart UNC hat. enough said
        by Just Saying on Feb 3, 2012 at 08:14 AM in reply to
        What gives you the right to put down people and judge and make dumb comments about Duke, Harheels, or Wolfe Pack or wheather you live in a tailer has nothing to do with what this person is accused of doing.
        by Ken on Feb 3, 2012 at 04:35 PM in reply to
        touchy, touchy
        by c-had on Feb 4, 2012 at 01:30 PM in reply to
        Your statement is funny to me because it is a well known fact that all three are state universities and as such are looked down on by alot of schools.However it doesnt make it right.If you graduated from college you should be proud of your accomplishment whether it is a community, state or ivy leauge school.Im betting neither Ken nor anon has a degree under their belts.For the record all three are fine schools.
  • by disgusted on Feb 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM
    This makes me sick!
  • by beachbunny on Feb 2, 2012 at 09:43 AM
    ok peeps...see what meth will make you do?
  • by Shine Location: NE NC on Feb 1, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Definitlyy a restraining order with in 599 yards of "Petsmart"... As short as the article was - it was tooooooo much information. I don't know if 'help' could help this weirdo.
  • by Brent Location: Greenville on Jan 31, 2012 at 08:18 PM
    Thanks goes to the Greenville Police Officers and Animal Control Officers for an outstanding job bringing this pervert to justice!
  • by NB on Jan 31, 2012 at 07:08 AM
    What could possibly be his defense???? Good luck to the attorney on this one!
      by hee hee.... on Jan 31, 2012 at 08:10 AM in reply to NB
      It was dark, I was drunk, I was lonely, She, oh I mean He in this case, looked good with each drink....What? That was a dog??? I thought it was my wife!!! ROFL!!!!! Someone must've drugged me....I did it on a dare.....I wasn't the only one....The devil made me do it.....Want me to go on??? LOL LOL LOL :)
        by NB on Jan 31, 2012 at 01:55 PM in reply to hee hee....
        hahahahahaha......too funny!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 138352264 - witn.com/a?a=138352264