UPDATE: Where's The Bus?

Police in Concord say two teenagers have been charged with stealing a North Carolina school bus last week.

The Charlotte Observer reported the bus was taken Dec. 3 from the parking lot at Coltrane Webb Elementary School in Concord.

Police say the Cabarrus County Schools bus was found later that night.

Police say a 13-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy have been charged with taking the bus. The boys' names have not been released because of their ages.

Previous Story:
Where is School Bus No. 44?

That's what police in Concord are wondering.

Police say someone stole Bus No. 44 from an elementary school northeast of Charlotte late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

The Charlotte Observer reported that Police Maj. Wendell Rummage said the theft happened at Coltrane Webb Elementary School. Rummage said when drivers and school staff members arrived Wednesday morning, they discovered that Bus No. 44 was gone.

Police say someone also sprayed a fire extinguisher in Bus No. 48. Police say they have no suspects.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 35530349 - witn.com/a?a=35530349