Posted: 8:28 PM
- We bring you plenty of stories that are "caught on camera." But, today, we're sharing with you a few priceless expressions caught on camera -- where the only thing the subjects are guilty of is being adorable.
Posted: 1:58 PM
- A pregnant South Carolina woman who drove a minivan carrying her three young children into the ocean surf off Florida is being charged with attempted murder and aggravated child abuse.
- A man who took cellphone photos up the skirts of women riding the Boston subway did not violate state law because the women were not nude or partially nude, Massachusetts' highest court ruled Wednesday.
- Alzheimer's Disease is listed officially as the sixth leading cause of death in the United States, but new information suggests the disease contributes to far more deaths than what has been reported.
- Target Corp. says Chief Information Officer Beth Jacob is resigning effective Wednesday as the retailer overhauls its information security and compliance division in the wake of a massive data breach.
- RadioShack plans to close up to 1,100 of its underperforming stores in the U.S. and reported a wider loss for its fourth quarter as traffic slowed during the critical holiday season.
- Jury selection has begun in New York City in the terrorism trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law. He's charged with conspiring to kill Americans in his role as al-Qaida's spokesman after the Sept. 11 attacks.