Posted: 5:45 AM
- A piece of history is coming to the surface off the Crystal Coast as archaeologists are hoping they can bring two more cannons up from the depths of the Queen Anne's Revenge shipwreck site.
Updated: 8:49 PM
- Missouri-based cable TV provider Suddenlink Communications has dropped multiple channels owned by Viacom from its programming, impacting viewers in 16 states, including here in North Carolina.
- The state Board of Elections says it received about 2,000 complaints about voter registration mailers addressed to children, people who do not live at a particular address, people who are no longer living and even family pets.
- Take steps toward a stronger, healthier life. Join WITN and the American Heart Association at the Down East Heart Walk on Saturday, October 25th to help defeat heart disease and stroke.
- A former South Carolina Highway Patrol trooper faces felony charges after shooting an unarmed motorist. The video containing the full report includes dash cam footage of the shooting that may be hard to watch.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777