- Pitt County emergency management and law enforcement officials spent time Tuesday educating high school students about the dangerous consequences of a fatal car accident during a reenactment.
Posted: 12:42 PM
- Consumers shopping on the government's health insurance website should find it easier to get their questions answered this year, including whether their doctor is in a particular plan or what their total costs might look like.
- Cape Lookout park officials say in the interest of the safety and welfare of park visitors and staff, Cape Lookout National Seashore will continue to remain closed Wednesday, October 7 and Thursday, October 8.
- General Mills is recalling 1.8 million boxes of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios produced at a plant in Lodi, California, saying the cereal is labeled gluten-free but actually contains wheat.
- A lawsuit filed against North Carolina-based gun maker Remington by families of some Newtown school massacre victims has been sent back to Connecticut state court, where legal experts say it has a better chance of succeeding.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777