- The annual survey to determine the health of the beaches along the Crystal Coast is complete and experts with the Carteret County Shore Protection Office say things are looking good, with no major changes from last year.
- If you're one of those people who hates missing the end of breakfast hours at McDonald's, hang on just a little longer: the chain says its breakfast menu will be available all day starting Oct. 6.
- After one teen drowned and another nearly drowned, but was rescued by a bystander on the beach using a rescue tube, the town of Emerald Isle is making a push to have these flotations readily available all along the beaches.
- Kids headed back to school this week, and for some, it's a return to the usual routine. But for others, especially sixth graders, it means transitioning to something completely new. And that can be a little scary.
- In an effort to make the personal experience a little bit more comfortable, Vidant Medical Center in Greenville now has a million dollar labor and delivery triage area that is bigger and better than before.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777