- Super Bowl snacks are a big deal. According to Turbo Tax, we spent more than a billion dollars on them last year! And get this - the numbers showed $184 million was spent on potato chips alone.
- Two Beaufort Middle School students collected in the downtown area more than 40 packs worth of cigarette butts that filled two, one-gallon bottles as part of a community service project.
- Veterans with questions about VA claims, appeals and health care showed up Thursday in Jacksonville for some on-on-one attention, but many got turned away because the turnout was so huge.
- Fifty four years after nine black men served a month of hard labor for sitting at a whites-only lunch counter, a South Carolina judge declared that they had been wrongly convicted and their records would be tossed.
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Coast to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling in environmentally-sensitive areas off Alaska.
- Tens of millions of people along the Philadelphia-to-Boston corridor rushed to get home and settle in Monday as a fearsome storm swirled in with the potential for hurricane-force winds and 1 to 3 feet of snow that could paralyze the Northeast for days.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777