Posted: 12:32 PM
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Coast to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling in environmentally-sensitive areas off Alaska.
- Tens of millions of people along the Philadelphia-to-Boston corridor rushed to get home and settle in Monday as a fearsome storm swirled in with the potential for hurricane-force winds and 1 to 3 feet of snow that could paralyze the Northeast for days.
- The wine was reported stolen on Christmas Day from the French Laundry restaurant, which is rated three stars in the Michelin guide and has twice been named the best in the world by Restaurant Magazine.
- A family in Newport is angry about the way they say they were treated by the Carteret County Sheriff's Office -- and posted footage of their encounter YouTube. We've talked with both sides in this story.
- Thirteen commercial fishermen in North Carolina and Georgia have been charged for their role in the illegal harvest and sale and false reporting of approximately 90,000 pounds of Atlantic striped bass from federal waters off the coast of North Carolina.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777