- A young boy in Carteret County is living with a rare disorder that has left him unable to speak and his family is hoping you'll be able to help them with a new van to transport him to and from his treatments.
- If you're looking for something to do this weekend -- you might want to check out the Grifton Shad Festival. Make sure to wave at Cassandra Bell Saturday, as she is taking part in the parade which starts at 10:30 a.m.
- We recently told you how the state is considering changing the way sales tax revenues are distributed based soley on population, instead of where purchases are made, which could mean more money for some counties and less for others.
- Meeting in Greenville, the UNC Board of Governors voted to give East Carolina University the designation they need to bridge education and innovation with new business opportunities.
- A researcher in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine has received a grant from the National Institutes of Health to study the pathogen responsible for Lyme disease.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777