Updated: 9:56 PM
- After one teen drowned and another nearly drowned, but was rescued by a bystander on the beach using a rescue tube, the town of Emerald Isle is making a push to have these flotations readily available all along the beaches.
- Kids headed back to school this week, and for some, it's a return to the usual routine. But for others, especially sixth graders, it means transitioning to something completely new. And that can be a little scary.
- In an effort to make the personal experience a little bit more comfortable, Vidant Medical Center in Greenville now has a million dollar labor and delivery triage area that is bigger and better than before.
- The maker of Sara Lee, Nature's Harvest and other brands is recalling about 48,000 packages of bread sold in 11 states because they may contain fragments of glass from a broken light bulb at a company factory.
- A military widow with three girls under the age of 4 needed help making repairs to her home, so a local non profit partnered with other organizations to get her the financial assistance she needed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777